We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excellence playa mujeres alcoholic drink menu

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sinking Spring, PA
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
excellence playa mujeres alcoholic drink menu

My husband and I, along with 3 other couples are going to be vacationing at EPM in July. We were at the Valentin Maya in October and loved it, but were surprised that they did not serve Corona. Can anyone tell me if they have Corona at this resort. Also, we have a few wine drinkers in the crowd, any chance they have Kendall Jackson wine? I read one review complaing about not having "top shelf" liquor as indicated. What kind of "top shelf liquor is available? Any help is appreciated.

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
St Louis MO
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excellence playa mujeres alcoholic drink menu

I never saw any corona. But they have Tecate, Tecate light XX, Sol and Sol light. Corona is an american beer made by budwieser i beleive so its really not a mexican beer.

Sol is similar to corona i would go with this i actually like it more.

Topself is a term used loosely. Name brand is a better term. Just ask for the brans you want or you will get "rail". Cant comment on the wine but there is a full list floating around here i am sure if you search wine list it will show up. But you will have to pay for it.

Ohio
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: excellence playa mujeres alcoholic drink menu

Corona is produced by Cerveceria Modelo and is indeed a Mexican beer. Interestingly, I've been told that in Mexico Corona is considered the "bad" or "working class" domestic beer, while Tecate is the "good" or "upper class" domestic beer. What? That's not interesting? Sorry.

St Louis MO
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: excellence playa mujeres alcoholic drink menu

Guess i got schooled didnt I? lol

I have always been told corona was not a mexican beer. Its was just us silly americans trying to make money like the fake holiday of Cinco De Mayo.

Regardless i never saw it at the resort.

Texas
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: excellence playa mujeres alcoholic drink menu

Tell me that they serve Dos Equis?!!!

5. Re: excellence playa mujeres alcoholic drink menu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:37 am, October 23, 2009