We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is four nights enough

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Louisiana
Level Contributor
72 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Is four nights enough

Beyond the obvious that spending more time on vacation is always better than less, are we being unrealistic in thinking that we can enjoy our stay in four nights. Basically, we want a relaxing vacation which is why we chose Mexico over Europe. Didn't want to be on the go as much. However, I am much more of a beach bum than my husband. He would like to play one round of golf, see at least one of the Mayan structures and visit the island. Is it possible to do all of this while not feeling rushed? Are each of these adventures a whole day sort of thing?

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Is four nights enough

Your husband wants 3 pretty much all day excursions and you will be there four nights? Yes I think I would feel a little rushed.

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Is four nights enough

Are you going to play golf with him?

I would suggest while he is playing golf, you can spend your day at the mille spa.

Chichen Itza is a all-day affair, and the Isla Mujeres (If you meant that island), you can make a all-day affair as well, it can be as short or as long as you want it to be (we spend the whole day there).

Louisiana
Level Contributor
72 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Is four nights enough

Yes, spa is definately on my agenda during his golf outing!

14. Re: Is four nights enough

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 23, 2009