We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New Jersey
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

My future bride and I will be spending our Honeymoon at EPM. Who is gonna be there for some volleyball, Drinks, and also maybe for some excursions? We cannot wait for our trip we have a RTT room!!

Cjrauscher

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Scuba & Snorkeling
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

My finace & I will be there 24/05 to June 07!!

NO RTT though! :(

New Jersey
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

Awesome!! We hope to do Zipline and explore Isla Mujeres with some Snorkeling and maybe some Fishing if we can find people to go!!

Valencia, CA
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

I'll be there for my honeymoon from 05/30 - 06/05. We have a RTT also!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

Zipline sounds great!!! I definitely plan to hot Isla Mujeres as well, we'd like to have a night on the town.

Ok ... so I think i better upgrade to the RTT before I regret it!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

yeah that might be a good investment lol, its a once and a lifetime thing the way I look at it. Def a night on the Town cuz were not planning on going alone because of the Whole drug Lords but with a group of people that should safe!!!

Valencia, CA
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

We are planning to go to Isla as well, and a group trip would be fun. I am 31, she is 27 so people in our age group would fun to hang wtih. We opted for the RTT ...what the heck, it's worth the extra money and we plan to take the party there when the bars die down.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

Yeah thats the way we looked at it lol, Yea we are 25 and 24 so sounds good!!!

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

We'll be there May 4-10 on our honeymoon - we'll get it ready for you! :)

Let me know if you all have any questions that haven't been answered on the boards, and I'll keep them in mind then post back when I return!

Valencia, CA
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

Thanks! We are looking forward to relaxing and having as much fun as possible. I have been reading this board for the last couple of days, and it seems like there are a lot of folks that complain about everything, and argue with eachother over rediculous details.

It's Mexico! It's a 4 or 5 star resort, and place seems awesome...drink up, and have fun everyone. You have 51 other weeks of the year to complain and argue with people.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Honeymoon May 25 - June 3rd

I totally agree, who cares if it has a musty smell u are in freakin mexico away on vacation lol. as long as there are no health concerns just be happy !!!