We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM Serious question

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
EPM Serious question

Ok, I realize it's not my style.... but a serious question.... there is a business center with computer / internet stations available for all guests.... yes ?

Merrimack NH
Level Contributor
504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: EPM Serious question

Hey Stonecreek - we did not bring our laptops and never had an issue getting one of the computers in the lobby area. There may have been one occasion when we went in it was busy and we came back later and the place was empty. UNPACK the laptop as with all of your wife's clothes that's one less thing you need to bring. I know next year we would like to go back and i'm bringing much less than we packed this time.

Nettie

Evanston, Wy
10 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: EPM Serious question

We brought our lap top when we were there in feb. Never had a problem getting a connection. We even left our lap top on the desk plugged into the wall which maybe was not very smart on our part, but there was never any problems.

13. Re: EPM Serious question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:31 am, October 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres