We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shooting

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
northumberland
Level Contributor
134 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
shooting

https:/…2018.html

fyi

14 replies to this topic
Missouri
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: shooting

Booked here for July just switched to Jamaica which was my preference anyway. I didn’t want to spent the extra money but safety and personal preference changed my mind. Can’t beat the Jamaica island feel, sights and sounds.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,707 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: shooting

That is certainly your right to do so but what is quite funny is that on the Jamaican forums in the last few months there have been several similar threads about violence and people cancelling their trips and going elsewhere

We are going to PM in a few week times and Jamaica later in the year and have no plans to change either

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: shooting

FFM

We won't be changing our plans either. We'll be at TBH mid June for 10 nights and we cannot wait to get there.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
917 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: shooting

Both Jamaica and Mexico are currently at a Level 2 travel advisory. I’ve been to both countries countless times & have only felt uneasy (on several occasions) in Jamaica, never in Mexico. I’ll be traveling to Playa Mujeres next month and have no plans to cancel.

Reply to: shooting
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted