We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finest Playa Mujeres Review

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Finest Playa Mujeres Review

My latest visit to Finest Playa Mujeres has finally been reviewed and posted. The link is below.

https:/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Trip #6 was a week of almost perfect weather (one day of rain) and exceptional service. I couldn't have asked for more. This trip was in the Imperial Suite RTT in the Excellence Club section. An incredible value as compared to EPM and The Beloved. Once the Labor Day holiday passed, the occupancy plummeted as did the number of children.

I put together another album from this trip, including many bar and restaurant menus, activity newsletters, and photos from around the property (particularly the Imperial Suite). Here is the link to my photos:

https://lovethesun.slickpic.com/gallery/

2 replies to this topic
Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Finest Playa Mujeres Review

Many thanks lovethesunPA for such an informative review with great photos, really gave me an insight into how much the resort has evolved and can't wait to go :)

We are coming back in January 2018 to the Finest for the 2nd time (first visited about 6 months after its opening) however this time traveling as a couple for our anniversary so a different holiday

The imperial suite looks fantastic great to see it in depth

Thanks again

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finest Playa Mujeres Review

Stuart A-

Thank you and I am happy to tell you that the bed corners are all now covered! I took the liberty of checking out your updates from your first visit in 2015. You will be impressed with how the resort has matured, in every way! I hope you have a great trip. I will be back in February for a long weekend. I hope you post some updates. The forums are just too quiet these days!

Reply to: Finest Playa Mujeres Review
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted