We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa del palmar and safely and timeshare tour

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Villa del palmar and safely and timeshare tour

Hello,

Anyone who's driven recently to Villa del palmar cancun from the airport to the resort have you felt safe? With these new safety warnings and shootings and crime in the tourism areas I am a bit concerned about my trip with my kids. Also if you have stayed es at VDP if you attend the timeshare presentation and decide it's not for you do you feel threatened like some reviews have stated? I booked VDP but am considering not going after I've read some things about the resort that haven't been so good. I appreciate any feedback and thank you in advance.

6 replies to this topic
Chapin
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa del palmar and safely and timeshare tour

Have you traveled yet? possibly booking today. Kinda nervous, would love to hear about your trip.

THANKS!!!

Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa del palmar and safely and timeshare tour

Hello not yet going in January 2018. I heard it's high pressure sales but I can always say no if I don't feel it's right for me I am open to the presentation but if it's not right for me they need to accept NO as my answer. Price will determine if I sign up or not I will definitely write some feedback when I get back. I heard villa del palmar cancun is safe and also heard the resort is so beautiful.

Edited: 1:38 pm, December 10, 2017
Roanoke, Indiana
Level Contributor
862 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa del palmar and safely and timeshare tour

Here now. Very safe. Very quiet here right now. Any questions feel free to ask.

Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa del palmar and safely and timeshare tour

nurseteresa,

How was the ride from the airport to the resort did it seem safe to you? Does the resort feel safe to you? What transportation company did you use? Thanks In advance!

Roanoke, Indiana
Level Contributor
862 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa del palmar and safely and timeshare tour

We took a cab as we were already in Cancun. Sister came from airport. No problems. Resort is very safe. Good security. We usually use Transfer USA .

Nanuet, New York
Level Contributor
13 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa del palmar and safely and timeshare tour

Totally safe. VDP is a gorgeous resort. It sells itself, so the sales meetings are not high pressure in my opinion. I am a happy owner, so take that into consideration. I always feel safe here, and I’m treated like family at VDP.

Reply to: Villa del palmar and safely and timeshare tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted