We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is EPM a gay and lesbian friendly resort

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
5 posts
Save Topic
Is EPM a gay and lesbian friendly resort

My partner and I will be honeymooning at EPM in December of 2017. We wanted to know if any other gay and lesbian couples have been to EPM, and how where you treated by staff, did you feel comfortable and welcomed? Please anyone else is more than welcome to answer as well. We have spent alot of money on this trip and we want to ensure that we will be treated accordingly. Thank you all for your feedback.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,818 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is EPM a gay and lesbian friendly resort

Many former threads on this topic. Here's the most recent. You shouldn't have any problems. Enjoy your honeymoon.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g122934…

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is EPM a gay and lesbian friendly resort

Thank you very much!!!

Dorset
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is EPM a gay and lesbian friendly resort

Many people have remarked that their treatment was no different from that of 'straight' couples. You will have a great time - EPM is an excellent hotel.

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,666 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is EPM a gay and lesbian friendly resort

We are not a gay couple, but every trip we have met at least one gay or lesbian couple and they were enjoying it as much as us. You will have a wonderful honeymoon! Congrats!!

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is EPM a gay and lesbian friendly resort

Thank you so much. I appreciate the feedback. Now we are looking forward to our special time even more!!!! So excited!!!!

Sidney, Maine...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is EPM a gay and lesbian friendly resort

We have visited this resort several times and have seen multiple gay/lesbian couples and they seemed to really be enjoying themselves! The staff is VERY friendly, I don't think you will have any issues! Congratulations!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is EPM a gay and lesbian friendly resort

i agree with everyone here. no worries! EPM is heaven on earth for us all :)

8. Re: Is EPM a gay and lesbian friendly resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 22, 2018