We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best resort for beach/spa/relaxing/pampering

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Red Oak, Texas
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
best resort for beach/spa/relaxing/pampering

Hello! I am taking my 16 year old daughter for a MUCH DESERVED 4 day get-away. We won't leave the resort...we want a great spa (for massages, facials, hydrotherapy and relaxing) as well as a great beach and pool (to lay at and chill). We don't want excitement - although that's okay to have...we just want to literally escape and do NOTHING but be pampered. Any suggestions? And although we want to be spoiled, we don't want to break our wallet. :) Thank you in advance!

Sidney, Maine...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best resort for beach/spa/relaxing/pampering

Finest Resort by far. We have stayed at Excellence Playa Mujeres and Excellence Riviera Maya and Finest has THE best spa experience. It's nice because while it is a higher end "family" resort, they section off some pools so they are adults only. I went with my husband in April 2016 and we were not bothered by loud, splashing children and relaxed the entire time. We will be returning this August with our 10 month old son. I can't say enough good things about the resort! Enjoy!

2. Re: best resort for beach/spa/relaxing/pampering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 22, 2018