We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
1 post
Save Topic
Weather

How has the weather in playa mujeres, how's the beach

Apple Valley...
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

I would be curious to know what the weather is this time of year too. We will be there next week and the forecast looks iffy. Do the storms roll in and back out or are there all day wash outs? I'm really hoping for sunshine.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3,304 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

It's not entirely impossible to have several days in a row where it rains most of the day. More than likely your week will go like this-day 1 no rain, day 2 20 minute downpour while you nap under a palapa, day 3 rain overnight while you are asleep, day 4 quite a bit of on and off rain-good day to shop in Playa, day 5 little sprinkle and you don't even get out of the pool, day 6 rains while you're at dinner, day 7 hot and sunny.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
708 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

The high has be steady at 85 during the day 81 at night. Although the forecast always says rain it is hit or miss. We've been here over a week now & only had one day that was pretty much a wash out. Otherwise rain has been at night or if during a day or two it only lasted a few minutes and was welcome to cool things off. Don't watch the forecast. It always says rain when there isn't a cloud in sight.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Thank you! We will be there also next week, and I've been worried about the weather. Hoping you're right! Either way, I'm sure it'll be a great time. :)

Apple Valley...
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

What days will you be there Jess? We will be there Sunday the 18th through Thursday.

Bowling Green...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

We will be there Sat June 17-22...hoping for many days of sunshine...we saw the rainy forecast. Staying at Secrets resort:)

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
45,249 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

watch the webcams

8. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 19, 2018