We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to stay

I would love to have feedback on where to stay in Red River during spring break. I've read the reviews, but still can't decide. We'll have 2 adults and 2 kids. The kids will go to ski school and the adults won't be skiing. Would like something updated with either a kitchen or an onsite restaurant. Really trying to stay under $250/night.

Thank you!

Paula

3 replies to this topic
Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
6,302 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

Have you tried vrbo? Here is the link for Red River rentals.

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…a3858

I haven't been to Red River in a long time but think it's in a very nice part of NM. Hope you have a great time.

Taos, New Mexico
Level Contributor
644 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

4 people, under $250 a night during Spring Break is probably not going to get you something "updated." Being in the industry, we can attest to the fact that there are lots of choices, but that price point is going to take you to the bottom of them.

VRBO is a great place to start, but also check out TripAdvisor.com's Vacation Rental listings as well as their sister site FlipKey.com.

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay

Thank you both. I can pay more if needed, just really don't need much space and thought that was a reasonable price for Red River according to what I've found so far. I've looked on vrbo and there are a few possibilities there. I'll check out the other suggestion also.

Thank you!

Reply to: Where to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted