We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkelling day trips or private charter

singapore
Level Contributor
457 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkelling day trips or private charter

Hi,

We will be staying at the Marriott v club mid march. We are a group of 5 adults and 3 children. Can anyone advise on snorkelling trips or private charter ? Have read somewhere in the forum about booking through Patong fish and trip travel for cheap snorkelling trips, but cant seem to find their contact. Anyone has their email or tel ? Or any other operators that you recommend that is not too pricey. Thanks ! Is it better to book here or when we arrive?

Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
909 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkelling day trips or private charter

I did a snorkeling day trip once when my brother was here and I wanted to spend as much time as possible with him and he was diving.

It was with the Phuket Scuba Club in Kata and I believe i paid around 1700 baht. Was treated like every diver on board as far as breakfast, lunch, and learning about the area where we were going and what I might see there.

Had a great time with a first class company.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkelling day trips or private charter

Hi there,

Cannot recommend Richard and Megumi's snorkelling day trips highly enough, everyone that we know who has done one of their trips have had an awesome time. Sue

http://www.phuket-scuba-diving.com/

3. Re: Snorkelling day trips or private charter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, October 19, 2012