We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment recommendation pls - near beach

Bournemouth UK
Level Contributor
262 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
apartment recommendation pls - near beach

Hi all!

Can anyone recommend an apartment complex near a nice part of the beach.

When I was little I always remember walking through pretty pine trees to reach the beach, that memory really stuck with me!

A few years ago we went to Alcudia further up the beach and it wasn't the same! The beach was still very nice but not as lovely as I remember.

Is Playa de Muro the nicer end now - this is what I have read? Basically we fancy a few days in a nice area near a lovely beach with our 15 month old daughter next year before we join the rest of my family in Puerto Pollensa - which we also love and can highly recommend!

Any help much appreciated!! :-)

1. Re: apartment recommendation pls - near beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, October 26, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Playa de Muro