We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels on Bantayan

Murska Sobota...
Level Contributor
64 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels on Bantayan

Does anybody know, which hotels are operating in Bantayan? I looked on Agoda, and there were a lot of them. Is that possible? The four hotels we are deciding are St. Fe Beach Club, Marlins beach, Beach placid resort and Sunday Flower Beach Hotel and Resort. Any suggestions?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels on Bantayan

I was in Bantayan from March 25-30, 2014. We stayed at Coral Blue which was beside Marlins. They were open and had guests.

Cebu Island...
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels on Bantayan

All those hotels are open and running, St Fe Beach Club has still a couple of its cottages damaged but the rest of the resort is running as normal.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
17 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels on Bantayan

Does anyone know if the White Beach Bungalows are still open? I have not seen a review, since March 2014!

4. Re: Hotels on Bantayan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 25, 2015
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now