We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket and Bangkok honeymoon

Al Khobar, Ash...
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Topic
Phuket and Bangkok honeymoon

Hello guys can you take a look at this itinerary.

im really not good at preparing one...this is my surprise for my soon to be wife...

can you help me out? Thanks a lot!

Phuket

Day 1 (Arrive at Phuket at 3:05pm)

• Big Buddha

Wat Chalong

• Phuket Fantasea with dinner (evening till night)

Day 2

• Day trip to Phang Nga Bay (boat tour morning) – Ko Phi Phi Island (includes Maya Bay)

Karon night markets (in the Temple Grounds)

Day 3 (leaving for Bangkok at 12:50 pm)

• Trip to Phuket town (couple of hours)

• Hire a driver (Tuktuk or Taxi) and drive up and down the west coast for views (visit beaches)

Bangkok

Day 3 (late afternoon)

• Visit Suk Soi 11

• China town

Day 4

• The Grand Palace

• Temple tour (wat arun, wat pho and wat phra kaew)

• Floating Market

• Shopping ???

Day 5

• Chatuchak Weekend Market

• Shopping

o Siam Square to visit MBK (cheap phones, shirts, and DVDs), Paragon (upscale shopping), and Siam Discovery (normal priced chain stores).

• Asiatique The Riverfront in Bangkok (evening)

o Calypso Cabaret show

Day 6 (leaving Bangkok in the night) What to do?

• Look for Thai massage experience

• Food tour ( I have no idea about this one)

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket and Bangkok honeymoon

First day, you can visit only first place. If you would like to do must contact driver first then pick up from airport to Wat Chalong or Big Buddha then check in at hotel, take shower and relax, go to Phuket fantasea.

Very tight time can't join with another booking private is better.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuket and Bangkok honeymoon

With only 6 days I would stay either Phuket or Bangkok but trying to fit both in seems too rushed for me. Is this your honeymoon? If so, then way too rushed!!

Al Khobar, Ash...
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuket and Bangkok honeymoon

ty yellowlemonade, yes dis sched is very tight but wer trying to do as much as possible and enjoy...btw can u suggest a good hotel to stay in Patong area...not too expensive. tnx

Al Khobar, Ash...
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuket and Bangkok honeymoon

hi steph thanks for reply....yes this is a honeymoon,,and yes its very tight sked...i got only 6 days to spare since wer heading to different location..and got only 1 month vacation from work so dis wat happens,,.

can this be done or is it too much

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phuket and Bangkok honeymoon

Look it can be done but I know on our honeymoon we really loved relaxing and taking it easy. Where is your next location? If you are heading to a beach destination next, then I would say do Bangkok for 6 nights. If you are heading to a non beach destination then I would do Phuket for 6 nights. In the end, it's completely up to you.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Phuket and Bangkok honeymoon

How much is you budget for hotel at Pating beach? Pls, reply. I can recommend.

Al Khobar, Ash...
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Phuket and Bangkok honeymoon

hi yellow i have already booked..ty for ur help

8. Re: Phuket and Bangkok honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, October 24, 2014