Hello guys can you take a look at this itinerary.
im really not good at preparing one...this is my surprise for my soon to be wife...
can you help me out? Thanks a lot!
Day 1 (Arrive at Phuket at 3:05pm)
• Big Buddha
• Phuket Fantasea with dinner (evening till night)
• Day trip to Phang Nga Bay (boat tour morning) – Ko Phi Phi Island (includes Maya Bay)
• Karon night markets (in the Temple Grounds)
Day 3 (leaving for Bangkok at 12:50 pm)
• Trip to Phuket town (couple of hours)
• Hire a driver (Tuktuk or Taxi) and drive up and down the west coast for views (visit beaches)
Day 3 (late afternoon)
• Visit Suk Soi 11
• China town
• The Grand Palace
• Temple tour (wat arun, wat pho and wat phra kaew)
• Floating Market
• Shopping ???
• Chatuchak Weekend Market
o Siam Square to visit MBK (cheap phones, shirts, and DVDs), Paragon (upscale shopping), and Siam Discovery (normal priced chain stores).
• Asiatique The Riverfront in Bangkok (evening)
o Calypso Cabaret show
Day 6 (leaving Bangkok in the night) What to do?
• Look for Thai massage experience
• Food tour ( I have no idea about this one)