We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gudang Garam International Cigarettes in Phuket/Patong

l p
Melbourne
Level Contributor
19 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Gudang Garam International Cigarettes in Phuket/Patong

I am hoping someone might be able to help me find Gudang Garam or something equivelant in Thailand either Phuket/Patong or close by to these places, I have looked everywhere, I know that they are Indonesian but was told in Melbourne that they sold them over here. Hope you can help

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,050 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gudang Garam International Cigarettes in Phuket/Patong

My ex used to love these when we were in SE Asia, I seem to recall getting them in Malaysia but not in Thailand, but that was some years ago.

l p
Melbourne
Level Contributor
19 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gudang Garam International Cigarettes in Phuket/Patong

thankyou I have had to go onto Marlboro Menthol :)

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
156 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gudang Garam International Cigarettes in Phuket/Patong

Apologies, my memory is not what i used to be but on my recent trip down to Patong i stayed at http://www.patongsawaddi.com/ and along this road, Sainamyen it is called, there was a weird shop in front of a guest house i think it was where you could get these and an array of other odd stuff you do not normally find. I will be back there in the next two weeks and will check it out again and let you know for sure if i was right.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gudang Garam International Cigarettes in Phuket/Patong

Just wondering if you could confirm whether you can still get gudang garams at the shop you mentioned? Thanks

Save Reply
5. Re: Gudang Garam International Cigarettes in Phuket/Patong

Hi . I am bangkok . Sukhumvit and desperately need gudang garam or black ( clove ) cigaratees . I don't smoke normal cigaratee or menthol . So I have to smoke like 3 sheeshas a day .. Thanks

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gudang Garam International Cigarettes in Phuket/Patong

Hi you can buy Rollig tobacco Diamond Gudan Garam Made in Thailand (Phuket) Last time i bought 7 pcs. In Pai.

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Gudang Garam International Cigarettes in Phuket/Patong

In Bangkok Khao San Street, opposite Four Sons Inn is a small lane named Shewa Walking Street . there is a Shewa Spa shop, 999West and Nat Guesthouse. After 11.30pm to about 3.00am, a sidewalk vendor sells GG displayed on his foldaway table. Cost Thb1,100 (US$30) for a box of 10packs, 16 sticks per pack.

Edited: 1:47 am, December 03, 2014
8. Re: Gudang Garam International Cigarettes in Phuket/Patong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 05, 2015