We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Phuket Town to Koh Lanta

Which Phuket Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
10 posts
Save Topic
From Phuket Town to Koh Lanta

Hi guys,

I need your advice.

I will be staying in Phuket Town for few days and will need to know how do I go about travelling from Phuket Town to Koh Lanta. My resort in Koh Lanta will be at Long Beach.

I will start travelling from Phuket on 1st May. I need to know these information to plan out my travel time:

1. Any direct bus from Phuket to Koh Lanta (without the need to change bus at Krabi town)

2. How much is the bus fares and travelling hours from Phuket town to Koh Lanta?

Anyone knows the best travel mode? As far as I know there will be no boat transfer during this period.

Appreciate your response.

1. Re: From Phuket Town to Koh Lanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, January 16, 2013