We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sauna in Karon area

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sauna in Karon area

Hi - We will be staying at the Old Phuket Hotel, and I don't think it has a sauna on site, (but someone let me know if they do!) Is there anywhere where we could hire a sauna to use as a couple while we are in Karon - even Kata area is easy to get to, so would consider going there if we could find a sauna to hire. many thanks.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sauna in Karon area

ummm just go for a 10 min walk and it is like being in a sauna! It is free!

Linda

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
267 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sauna in Karon area

Ok so I haven't been to Phuket yet but I have booked a spa session at kata day spa Phuket which has a sauna for about 300 bht just google the name hope this helps also the resort we are staying at The Avista Resort and Spa has one there to for about the same price.

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
709 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sauna in Karon area

HAHAHA Linda I love your sense of humour. We are staying up the hill in Karon and our sauna will be our daily walk into town. We will be looking for our daily massage do you have any suggestions please? Just so you feel comfortable our twins were born in Victoria and I have a SOFT spot for any Victorians. Take care and roll on November 2014!

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sauna in Karon area

Hi Keza, we are from WA originally. We used to own an investment property in Busselton. We love Busselton. I did have a massage at a place on the road in Kata. It was most definitely not relaxing. There was a curtain between me and the guy next door. He was that loud at times I thought he was having a "relief" massage. I just don't do massages on the floor or in a communal area. I would rather have half as many and have it at my hotel with sof music and tinkling water.

Linda

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
709 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sauna in Karon area

Again you make me laugh Linda, not a massage I would like myself but we are having 2 weeks in Chiang Mai first maybe we better get them all there!lol. Busso is a great place. My children (twins) were born in Brighton Beach Community hospital. I worked at the old Prince Henrys and Hubby at Support Command 3 lovely years there. I have a very soft spot for Victoria!

Mentioned in this post
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
6. Re: Sauna in Karon area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 18, 2015