We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SKYLIGHT 2 bar and guest house, Karon, Phuket, Thailand

Coventry, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
SKYLIGHT 2 bar and guest house, Karon, Phuket, Thailand

Just like to say great place to stay I have stayed in a major chain hotel in Karon before and had so much more of a better holiday at the Skylight I didn't use the pool or other facilities at the major chain hotel so on price it was a much better option was to stay at the Skylight 2. Staff are fantastic Bosses are lovely made to feel at home and part of the family. Made my holiday bosses invited me out on many occasions and saw much more of the island than if I had stayed at a chain hotel, and joined in with scuber diving with their muff divers club, something I would never have done or thought of before. I would highly recommend to any young traveler.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,446 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SKYLIGHT 2 bar and guest house, Karon, Phuket, Thailand

Could you let us know how noisy the rooms are, bearing in mind its location.

if you got noise in the evenings, what time did it finish normally ?.

Thank you

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SKYLIGHT 2 bar and guest house, Karon, Phuket, Thailand

The club sounds interesting.

Coventry, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: SKYLIGHT 2 bar and guest house, Karon, Phuket, Thailand

If you have room at front of building to be fair can be noisy as the sound travels when they have live band on,but I stayed at the back and a part from the odd pool ball bouncing on the floor very quiet, the live music when on seems to stop at midnight. Bar seems to close when it empties outside bars open normally longer but can not hear from in back rooms and even in front rooms unless birthday party not too bad.

Coventry, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: SKYLIGHT 2 bar and guest house, Karon, Phuket, Thailand

legendary bar crawls and good dives

5. Re: SKYLIGHT 2 bar and guest house, Karon, Phuket, Thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, November 09, 2014