We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

Hi guys,

As I would go to Phuket in Sept and booked a hotel, so I am wondering how much it costs from the airport to Karon beach?

Thanks lots

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
76 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

Hi Lana,

Here is Mr. Chai's email address. I just had an e-mail exchange with him earlier today. You may refer me when you e-mail him.

mycheapphukettours@gmail.com

If you're looking for booking other tours, Mr. Chai can also do that for you. I'll be booking a Flying Hanuman trip from him in August, and the price he gave me is a bit cheaper.

Good luck!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

Thank you Ourchived. Hope to hear back from you after your trip as my trip is in Sept 2013

Anyway, I will contact him soon for more information

Cheers

Lana

13. Re: How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:36 am, September 16, 2013
Singapore
Level Contributor
23 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

Hi

Any idea how how long will the journey take to Karon from the airport?

Thx.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
76 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

Hi Luqman A,

I think it's about an hour but others can confirm.

Queensland...
Level Contributor
725 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

We too highly recommend manop did a day trip with him yesterday fab. For Karon to airport 700 baht. Unfortunately leave in three days Can also use metered taxi at airport no prebooking if that's your preference but believe it will be about the same price. Enjoy

Tokyo
1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

Hello , I've booked with Mr Chai also but the price he gave us is different . it was 1600 baht . is 700 baht oneway ?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
76 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

@Aira I,

Yes. 700 baht is one way.

19. Re: How much does it cost from the airport to Karon by taxi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 14, 2014