We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centara Karon or Kata?

zoe82
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Centara Karon or Kata?

Hi,

We are travelling to Phuket in Jan 2014 with our baby who will be 14 months. We have been offered good deals on both of these resorts. I have been to Karon before, but was down towards the southern end (we stayed at the Horizon resort) and loved it, can't remember if I ever made it up to the other end of Karon or not. Whats the accomodation in both places like? And the access to the beach?

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Phuket
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Centara Karon or Kata?

Dear Zoe82,

I suggest you visit the Centara website for updated images and information on both properties. Both properties are 4 star and similiar. The key difference is location (your preference for Kata vs Karon), size of the resort (Karon is much larger) and room type (both offer very differing room types from Superior rooms to private Cabanas). I hope this assists.

regards

Darren

General Manager

Centara Karon Resort.

Mentioned in this post
Kata Beach
Kata Beach
Phuket, Thailand
2. Re: Centara Karon or Kata?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 17, 2014