We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiring personal drive(taxi) in Karon Beach

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
queensland
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Hiring personal drive(taxi) in Karon Beach

Hello I would like to know how much to hirer personal driver to take you to the markets. Can you trust them leaving your stuff in there car (market stuff)? and do you pay them before or after? What is the max someone would pay for maybe up to 8 hours after 4pm till midnight rough quess. Will they wait around or just go for awhile?

Edited: 6:27 pm, March 23, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
508 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiring personal drive(taxi) in Karon Beach

Hi

I always pay them once finished my trip, I have left my shopping in there cars and never had a problem, but in saying that i have mostly used Panya Kamman for my transport around the island, and i dont have a problem leaving my stuff with him. I think it would cost you about 1200 baht for 5 hours and then 200 baht per hour after that, But that is just a guide. They will wait around if you want or sometime they will give you there number to call 15 mins before you are ready to leave and come and pick you up.

Hope this helps

Cheers Andrew

queensland
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiring personal drive(taxi) in Karon Beach

Hello do they have website?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
508 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiring personal drive(taxi) in Karon Beach

Hi

http://www.ppkktoursservice.com/index.php

Cheers Andrew

queensland
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hiring personal drive(taxi) in Karon Beach

thanx

5. Re: Hiring personal drive(taxi) in Karon Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 27, 2014