We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karon Cafe

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
481 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Karon Cafe

Just want to put in a good word for the Karon Cafe. We are sitting here during a monsoon rain, enjoying the breeze and wifi. Most welcoming spot we've found. Good food, too.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,973 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karon Cafe

Have to agree with you Yelvington, we have been going there for years.

Have fun :-)

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Karon Cafe

Hi - can you post anything you know about their breakfasts and the prices they charge for brekkie? Like perhaps full buffet if they do it? or full english type brekkie??? do you know what time they serve from, and what is available? thanks! Our booked hotel only serves brekkie from 9 am and we are early risers!!!! Like to eat and then get on with the day. Phuket here we come, only 47 sleeps to go! Thanks and enjoy your holiday.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Karon Cafe

9am is very late. Most hotels I have stayed at start at 6.30am to 10.30am. Did you know that when you booked?

Linda

sydney
Level Contributor
33 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Karon Cafe

Where exactly is the Karon cafe ? We will be there next week.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,973 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Karon Cafe

For more info on the Karon Cafe you can check them out at http://www.karoncafe.com/ and for their menu they have this website: http://steak-ribs-phuket-restaurant.com/ Their breakfasts are about 150 baht and I highly recommend the eggs benedict there. Delish!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Karon Cafe

Hi, I think they serve from 6.30-1pm for breakfast. It isn't buffet unless continental, but you order off a menu and can either have what you order or full breakfast that includes the extras of more juice, coffee, toast, pastries, fruit etc...in otherwords continental breakfast on top of your chosen breakfast. The hot selections includes sides of toast and jam, tea or coffee and your choice of juice anyway and unless you are a big eater that is enough. There are some really nice things on the menu and you can go cheap and up depending on what you want. We usually spend 99baht each for ours and that is 2 eggs any way you want, bacon or ham and hash brown plus the sides as mentioned.

Great value and good place for breakfast, good for people watching, and as mentioned it has free wifi as well. We usually go there if staying at Pacific Club and we haven't got breakfast included because of not booking direct with the hotel. Same owners, very similar breakfast.

Up the soi opposite dining room of Little Mermaid Hotel I think, with Marios Italian at the end, near the market lane.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Karon Cafe

on the corner

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
481 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Karon Cafe

We didn't pay for breakfasts at our hotel (Old Phuket) and have walked to Karon Cafe most mornings for a leisurely breakfast with wifi for my daughter's Facebook addiction. I'm not a swimmer and would definately stay there on a future trip if I ever get enough air miles again. Thanks for tgr website link.... best tech details ever.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Karon Cafe

Thanks everyone - much appreciated :)

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,337 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Karon Cafe

If its the one just along the street from Angus O'Tooles, towards the main road, then they do a very good value breakfast

Get answers to your questions about Karon