We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shellac Nails

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Shellac Nails

Hi does anyone know where I can get these done in Karon Beach or close by and how much please?

Launceston...
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shellac Nails

A few posts down there is info on this topic. Someone else asked the same thing :)

Launceston...
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shellac Nails

1. Re: Shellac nails

01 May 2012, 20:53

StephP84, 1 forum posts

I finally tracked down a little place in the Jungceylon centre (Patong) that does Shellac nails! It's called Simply Nails and is located next to the exit doors that go out to the taxi pickup/drop off area (opposite Export 71). It's just a little stall but the girls there do a great job!

Thought it would be easier for you if I copied and pasted it rather then look through all the posts 😄

Edited: 3:35 am, May 09, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shellac Nails

Cheers saw that but want to know how much!!

Launceston...
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shellac Nails

Oh sorry about that

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
193 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shellac Nails

if you are at southern end of karon beach the massage girl on th beach opposite police station mat be able to help ,my wife has high matainance nails n the massage girl (forget name) sister inlaw has nail shop there

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shellac Nails

Thanks for that will check it out

7. Re: Shellac Nails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, June 22, 2013