We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

karon hotel

hk
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
karon hotel

i will go to karon on july with my kid and husband. i still search on the hotel over 3 weeks . i'm now look at old phuket, movenpick and centera karon resort. any one know they are,

1. pool with slide

2. easy walk to eat and mini-market

3. not a big hotel budget around usd100

Any suggestion appreicaite :)

Edited: 7:01 am, April 23, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: karon hotel

Any will be fine but you won't get Movenpick for that price unless there's a special deal going.

We didn't use the Lagoon pool much at Centara so I don't really remember, but I think it has a water slide. It's in their hotel pictures. It's a good pool for kids anyway.

I haven't been to Old Phuket so I don't know about there, but it gets good reviews. Centara Karon is probably a better spot for walking to mini mart & restaurants.

Edited: 8:48 am, April 23, 2012
Winsford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: karon hotel

There's no slide at the pool at The Karon Sea Sands hotel but the rest meets your criteria. However, there is a giant toadstool that spews water out! We're heading there next week after staying last year, great staff, ideal location and guaranteed a good night's sleep. Enjoy, hope this helps.

hk
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: karon hotel

gocdaworld and monkeechops

thanks a lot~

:)

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
792 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: karon hotel

Horizon Karon Beach Resort meets 2 & 3 criteria. No water slide but good pools.

5. Re: karon hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:42 pm, June 18, 2013