We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfing in Phuket

Auckland
4 posts
Save Topic
Golfing in Phuket

Hi, I am travelling to Phuket 2-10 July 2012 and I am keen to get a round or two (or three) whilst the wife and kids go shopping. Rather than playing on my own, I would be keen to meet up with people to play. My golf is shocking but I do really enjoy it.

Phuket golfing advice or tips appreciated! Cheers Keith

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
536 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golfing in Phuket

Do a search for Golf Guru, he was a regular poster and went several times for golf trips. he has given a lot of advice for golfers and seems to have had the entire process well sorted, scroll though his posts and you're bound to pick up some tips and get an understanding of what's required and courses to play.

Australia
Level Contributor
303 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golfing in Phuket

I'll be there from 27 th June till the 17 th July ,I could be interested in a game .

Melbourne
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golfing in Phuket

My partner is a regular golfer and would be keen too! Then I can have a day at the spa!

Auckland
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Golfing in Phuket

Great stuff...email me at sandy.keith@windowslive.com and we can make arrangements. I've got no preference of golf clubs so happy to consider any / all - suggestions appreciated :-) Cheers, Keith

5. Re: Golfing in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 20, 2013