We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dino Park, worth to go?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Dino Park, worth to go?

Hi,

Does Dino Park worth to go?

Thanks,

-Eva

Mentioned in this post
Dino Park
Dino Park
372 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dino Park, worth to go?

Eh. It was worth doing once, if your kids are the right age. I mean, when it's all said and done, it's pretty much mini golf. With dinosaurs. But what the hey, you're there, why not give it a go. It's certainly better than any other mini golf course we've been to (we haven't been to many).

We went at night and it was incredibly humid, though the volcano probably looked better than it would have during the day.

Personally, I'd eat elsewhere before going.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
536 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dino Park, worth to go?

Yes, for the kids, once.

Don't worry if you miss it.

Edited: 6:21 pm, January 27, 2011
Romsey, Victoria
Level Contributor
79 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dino Park, worth to go?

Hi.

As the others have said, it's worth to see once.

Just a note.........They will not allow you to go in just to have a look or take photos, without paying (regardless of whether you intend to play or not).

Cheers,

Paul

Patong, Thailand
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dino Park, worth to go?

As gocdaworld said, if your kids are in the right age. If not, you better of going somewhere else......

RB2
Perth WA
Level Contributor
648 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dino Park, worth to go?

Yes it is but my advice would to do it in the evening as it is like an oven during the day while playing through the caves. It is good fun and a cold drink from the bar is welcome at the end.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dino Park, worth to go?

Thanks everyone. We are not going :)

Kadina, Australia
Level Contributor
878 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dino Park, worth to go?

we ( a couple in our 20's with no kids) had a great night there, had a lovely tea then played the golf after a couple of drinks it was awsum if we had more time we would have gone again.

brisbane
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dino Park, worth to go?

I know it's a little late in response...but in case anyone in future has the same query....

We enjoyed it - again, a couple in our mid/late 20's. We went at night when it was cooler and enjoyed it as something different for one night instead of markets, shops, bars etc... Kids will def love it as its got all the smoke and waterfalls and you work your way up and down the ''volcano''.

I still had a great time though! My husband and I are making it a 'must do' thing everytime we go back as a bit of a competition. It is what you make it of course!

Oh - and I thought it was fairly cheap too!

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dino Park, worth to go?

Whats the best way to get there from the centara karon resort

Coley

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
64 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dino Park, worth to go?

I hear a elephant shows up...Can anyone confirm this and on what night it appears. Not long now 19 days :)