My 6 year old and I are leaving Brisbane for the Moevenpick on 8th August for 2 weeks and I had a few questions that you may be able to help me with:-
1. Must sees/must dos with a 6 year old in Karon
2. Is Fantasea cheaper to book whilst there than through my Travel Agent here?
3. Eating at Markets and road stalls - Is it safe?
4. Must visit restaurants that are child-friendly?
5. Are the major shopping centres worth a visit?
6. Elephant rides. I heard an awful story abt a Company that mis-treated it's elephant. Is there a reputable elephant riding Company that's safe for a little girl?
Sorry so many questions but thought 1 post was better than many!
Thanks so much.