We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

xmas

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wales
10 posts
Save Topic
xmas

any good suggestions for xmas in karon and also new year in patong

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: xmas

well thanks for all your input , so no doubt ill be meeting you lads in kennys over xmas ./.... look forward to it cos i all booked up and raring to go

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: xmas

well thanks for all the good messages looks like ill see you in kennys over xmas .

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
108 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: xmas

which guesthouse are looking at? i can reccomend the pro-andaman place stayed there 3 times and the rooms are refurbished to a high standard and nothing is too much trouble but there's no web booking i can send u email address if you wish. I also like karon sunshine and angus o'tooles but have heard travellers rest is good so too green island. all are in the same area near centara hotel and 5 min to beach. good luck

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
108 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: xmas

oops just realised you've booked, good choice though

15. Re: xmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 16, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Karon