We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

karon guest houses

wales
10 posts
Save Topic
karon guest houses

please could anyone advise me if they have stayed in the travellers rest guest house ,any info would be really helpful

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
990 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: karon guest houses

Hi Bernard

Don`t know this one but have a look at the Karon Cafe or Enjoys guest house as these look good and Karon Cafe certainly gets good reviews.

When are you thinking of going and what is your budget? this would get you more accurate responses also what area would you prefer? Karon, Patong Kata?

Let us know and you will get better feedback.

Hope this helps.

wales
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: karon guest houses

thanks for replying , i been weel informed that the travellers rest is clean and central with very nice people running it .please if you can give me any good advice on karon id be really apreciative. thanks bernard

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
459 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: karon guest houses

If you type "Travellers Rest Guesthouse Karon" into the search box at top left of the page you will find three pages of reviews from people who have stayed there.

Enjoy !

wales
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: karon guest houses

just typed in travellers rest guest house and the reviews are very pleasing , must admit your advice was very use ful thanks again

5. Re: karon guest houses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Karon