We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage at Dewa Resort

Which Nai Yang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Massage at Dewa Resort

Have you tried the massage at Dewa Resort ? How was it ? How much more will we expect to pay for a 1-hour massage for 2 persons compared to some massage places near-by with similar quality ? If so, any near-by massage places you can recommend ? Last time we had a massage at six senses in samui (we did not stay there) and although pricey, my wife and myself liked it very much. Are there similar places (with serenity) in Nai Yang or Patong ? thanks

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage at Dewa Resort

There are plenty of options for cheap massage at Nai Yang for 300 baht and up. If you really want to treat yourself you could try Indigo Pearl's fabulous Coqoon Spa. Sorry I can't comment on the Dewa massage. I would not travel to Patong for massage, but if you go there to shop, it would make a nice break from the heat.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage at Dewa Resort

Just had the massage at Dewa, it was amazing. Very clean luxurious and tranquil. You can get cheaper from the beach area, but you do get what you pay for in terms of cleanliness and luxury. Would recommend it and although will cost more than outside massage places it is still a lot cheaper than getting massages of the same standard and quality in Australia.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage at Dewa Resort

Thanks Jay for the advice, I have booked one for tomorrow. It is only 1200 baht for 90 mins as they have a promotion going on now.

4. Re: Massage at Dewa Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nai Yang
Recent Conversations