We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest town

Which Nai Yang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durham England
Level Contributor
145 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Nearest town

Travelling to the Indigo Pearl soon and need some advice. Which is the nearest town to the hotel which has a bar and restaurant scene and what would be the travelling time by taxi.

It appears to me that Bang Tao and Surin are the nearest, is this correct?

Thanks

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,773 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest town

Hi

There are bars and restaurants outside the Indigo Pearl, its a nice feel but not busy.

If you want a more lively sceen then you will have to travel the 20mins to Surin or Bang Tao, or 45mins to Patong, 50mins to Karon / Kata.

Dublin
Level Contributor
73 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest town

HI TravellingMitch, i note you mention that Surin and Bang Tao are both 20 minute travel from nai yang - this is a lot closer than to travel to patong ! we are booked into the indigo for 8 days in september

I was wondering:

1: would you recommend to visit both ? is there nice resturants/shopping etc ?

2: what transportation did you use to get to both of the above ? what was the rough cost

many thanks

Glenn

3. Re: Nearest town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Nai Yang