We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tuk tuk price

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
tuk tuk price

Hi, how much would it be to travel via tuk tuk or taxi to patong from kata beach?

appreciate your advice... thank you.. =)

11. Re: tuk tuk price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:55 am, August 23, 2013
Edited: 12:55 am, August 23, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
792 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: tuk tuk price

Katathani to Beach at Kata Boathouse 1km over a slight hill. Another 350m to Kata Beach Resort entrance at Kata Rd/Pakbang Rd Cnr (Tuk Tuk corner)

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,525 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: tuk tuk price

From where in Kata Noi to where on Kata Beach?

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: tuk tuk price

Yes, it is 200b for a 3 minute ride up the road. You can walk it but it involves quite steep hills. We walked it once in the heat of the day and it took about 25mins. Coming back after dark was easier and quicker. Only one steep hill then down hill the rest of the way. In my opinion, I would stay in Kata itself then walk around town where it is flat & cheaper to go further afield. I honesty don't understand the logic behind the tuk tuk fares but I guess they hold the power when you are stuck out there. If you are with more than 2 people who you can split the fares with, then stay at Kata Noi.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,525 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: tuk tuk price

Really depends on the location. Sugar Marina e.g. is also selling itself as being in Kata Noi, but from there it is 1 minute walk to Kata Beach.

16. Re: tuk tuk price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kata Beach