We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kata Beach Resort & Spa

HEREFORD
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Kata Beach Resort & Spa

Hello has any body recently visted the above ? I have just read the most awful reviews ! we are going in july/ august please please put my mind at rest I am so worried..

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kata Beach Resort & Spa

The Wifi is the biggest issue with this resort and most people travel with a laptop,tablet or smartphone and it's a real deal breaker for me as i work on my laptop and need Wifi 24/7.

Their Wifi prices are:

200B---- 1 hour

450B---- 3 hours,valid for 90 days

450B----24 hour,valid for 1 day.

There are many Phuket resorts that offer free Wifi,even 600B per night Hotels that i've stayed in such as C & N Hotel and Squareone,both in Patong.

gold coast australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Kata Beach Resort & Spa

we have just stayed 5 nights there and position is fantastic and right on the beach which is also clean and beautiful the hotel is a little tired but clean and has all things necessary we had a flood with air con on the 1st night they were very prompt to come and fix the problem staff were friendly and you can walk to anything re the wi fi there is black canyon coffee shop around corner free wifi

fordy

13. Re: Kata Beach Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kata Beach