We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Phuket safe

Which Kata Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tel
Great Yarmouth U.K
Level Contributor
648 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Is Phuket safe

With all the recent troubles in Thailand is it still safe to travel to Phuket. We will be in Kata in seven weeks time.

melb
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
61. Re: Is Phuket safe

This forum has made my day, my sister and i fly out for phuket next thurs, and have been very nervous as we are leaving our families home(and plan on returning to them).Thanks for all the comments from those who have been in phuket during this crazy time of unrest in Bangkok.Its been 11 years since i was there last, and i too cannot wait to be back.

Tel
Great Yarmouth U.K
Level Contributor
648 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: Is Phuket safe

Is the unrest in Bangkok now at an end as there is no more news coverage in the UK.

Tel

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
38,815 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: Is Phuket safe

See latest UK FCO downgraded advice at fco.gov.uk/en/…

64. Re: Is Phuket safe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 26, 2010