We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charge and spots for one day tour in Jnb South Africa

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Charge and spots for one day tour in Jnb South Africa

Hi,

I am planning a solo travel in Africa, and Johannesburg will be my first stop of my travel. I intend to stay for 3 days there, and would like to take one day for Proteria and have a one-day tour in JNB. My questions are: 1) the normal charge for one day tour in JNB if I share the vehicle with others?

2) the hotel or lodge can help to arrange such one day tour? 3) what spots i should visit in JNB in the one day tour, 4) if the hotel or lodge can arrange one-day tour for Proteria fro JNB? how about the c

Thanks in advance. harge ?

Zhang Qi

Scarborough, Canada

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Charge and spots for one day tour in Jnb South Africa

There is no 'normal" charge, for a one day tour.

Pricing will depend on which tour you prefer, what you want to see, whether lunch is included, or not, and entrance fees ( where applicable).

I suggest you first do a bit of Googling, to see what is available, and what interests you.

There are a number of different options, as to the tours that are available, and the tour chosen will affect the charge..

For example: Johannesburg Hop on Hop off Bus tour

Johannesburg City and Origins Centre

Johannesburg City and Apartheid Museum

Johannesburg City and Constitutional Hill

Johannesburg and Gold Reef City

Soweto Tour

Johannesburg and Soweto

Johannesburg/Apartheid Museum/Soweto

Johannesburg and Lilliesleaf Farm

Johannesburg City Walking Tour

Johannesburg Gandhi Tour

Lesedi Cultural Village Tour

Cradle of Humankind Tour

Johannesburg and Pretoria Overview

Pretoria City and Suburbs

Pretoria and Cullinan Diamond Mine Tour

Pretoria Old House Tour

There are also many other options available, as tours can also be tailor made for individual requirements..

In general, most hotels/lodges will be able to assist.

Enjoy

regards

Gavin

Owner, Serval Tours and Transfers

2. Re: Charge and spots for one day tour in Jnb South Africa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 12, 2015