We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annapurna Base Camp

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Annapurna Base Camp

HJi

I am planning an Annapurna Base Camp trek followed by Kali Gandarki raft in october 2012. Wondering if anyone has used the company Mountain Riv er Rafting. I know someone who has but would like a couple more views.

Thanks

Mandy

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tibet, Montagna e sport invernali, Milan, Nepal, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Ladakh, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
7,759 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Annapurna Base Camp

Hi Mandy, you're welcome here in TA, I've never use this company, I'm sorry, but I hope there's someone else who can give some suggestion about it.

In Nepal there're thousands travel agencies. The only thing I can suggest you is: ask to your travel agent a certified guide, and check if the company is regulary registered. In Internet you can take a look at the web site of Nepal Tourism Board or Ministry of Tourism.

Namsate and Have a nice trek

Rongpuk

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Annapurna Base Camp

There are some rafting agencies in Kathmandu but haven't heard about it ever. The one I used was Himalayan River Fun and they were fine. May be you can contact them once to know / compare things.

All the best!

Kathmandu, Nepal
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Annapurna Base Camp

Hi,Mandy2499

Hi, Namaste! you want to come in Nepal. doing trekking

and rafting. you make good time trekking but rafting careful.

you want to trekking and rafting good luck for you.

Dev_guide

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Annapurna Base Camp

Thank you very much or your input everyone

very much appreciated

Edited: 10:02 pm, September 26, 2012
5. Re: Annapurna Base Camp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 28, 2013