We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive daily rate?

Which Bandos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
496 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive daily rate?

Hi does anyone know the current daily AI rate please

There is no cost on their website

I have emailed them but not had a response. Thanks

Biggin Hill
Level Contributor
583 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: All inclusive daily rate?

I think the OP has already converted into GBP as the cheapest bottle of wine on Bandos is $38++ house wine in a carafe is cheaper but I cant remeber how much as we have never ordered it. All prices on the Bandos menus exclude 10% service charge and 8% TGST so 18% needs to be added on. saying that we spent on average $30-$35 for lunch for 2 and $50-$70 for dinner including drinks

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: All inclusive daily rate?

Think there is something wrong with that forex then, 38 usd is not 20 gbp. Could be the carafe, but then service charges and tax to be added on.

Still can't work out how lunch is ten pounds for two though unless it's one plate between two? Or what the 2.65 or the 3. 30 is?

London, United...
Level Contributor
496 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: All inclusive daily rate?

Prices i posted are converted into sterling. £2.65 was fries n £3.30 was ballantine scotch so on a par with uk. I used the natwest currency convertor where i bought my usd and added 18% onto everything. If we have a good hearty breakfast we normally share something like a pizza with salad. So i think the b n b option is best for us as i dont have a huge appetite. Yes wine was about £20 ish a bottle. Carafe was cheaper but obvo smaller. I will let you all know when we are there next week if prices are correct. The spa prices were quite expensive i thought and the daily snorkle rental was silly price. Again ty all for your comments much appreciated and hope you all have a lovely xmas x

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: All inclusive daily rate?

Those are rarely good prices, for that I would look at B and B too, have a great holiday:-))

London, United...
Level Contributor
496 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: All inclusive daily rate?

Ty froggy getting a little excited now x

London, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: All inclusive daily rate?

hi, i have just seen your post, we may go to bandos soon and we are thinking to upgrade from b & b to all inclusive once we are at the resort, do you know if that is possible and how much it could be?

thanks

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,059 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: All inclusive daily rate?

Yo have an accurate answer, ask the resort...

28. Re: All inclusive daily rate?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 21, 2015