We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xamach Dos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
London
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Xamach Dos

Hi, could anyone who has been here advise how you can get there without a hire car - will taxis drop off and collect from there from Tulum?

Thank you

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
7,706 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xamach Dos

I know you can get a taxi from Tulum to the entrance of Sian Ka'an, I would imagine for some more pesos you'll negotiate the whole ride. Never seen a chance to earn turned down. The place looked interesting so I checked on their website. You could contact them for better info. I guess.

http://www.xamachdos.com/

Limbo
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Xamach Dos

I was looking around for a place to stay on the coast and wondered about this place...looked idyllic until I read an obnxious response to a negative review from the owner of the hotel. He seems to be an absentee owner based in the States...would really rather not deal with this type of crap when booking a place to stay!

Seattle
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Xamach Dos

Hola, I am dowm here now.

Hertz Transfers in Cancun are who we use, they are very good, round trip is about $220 USD.

To gbchayctca- the review you read was 3 years ago, and there have been many, many great reviews since then- alot has changed- our place is the most beautiful, remote spot on the coast.

4. Re: Xamach Dos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, April 04, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Sian Ka'an