We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soriano nel Cimino

klw
Boston
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Soriano nel Cimino

I am starting my research on what regions to stay in that Interval International have their Hotels and found this small city Soriano nel Cimino. My plan was to fly from Boston to Rome stay in Rome for 4 nights take the train to Sorrento for 5 nights then head up to Soriano for our 7 night Interval exchange. I have been to Rome twice and love it and Sorrento twice and loved it will Soriano be just as wonderful? Will it be a great place for 2 adults with 2 grown children? What is there to do and is 7 days too long?

3 replies to this topic
Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Soriano nel Cimino

I've been there twice and love the little town. There isn't much to do in the town itself but there is a lot nearby. You will be in Lazio so you can do googling to find out what to do in Lazio and also Umbria is not far.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Soriano nel Cimino

Hello...when are you planning to go? Maybe at this time of the Q you are back home

Soriano nel Cimino...
Level Contributor
25 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soriano nel Cimino

I would strongly consider getting a car while there. If you want to get the feel for small town life, Soriano is amazing. But if you want to venture out on day trips, the better places to visit are going to require that you have a car. There is bus service in Soriano to an active train station that will get you everywhere, but it will burn lots of time, and will severely limit your time options.

Reply to: Soriano nel Cimino
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Soriano nel Cimino