We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bonefishing/flyfishing off Breezes at Jibacoa

Coaldale, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bonefishing/flyfishing off Breezes at Jibacoa

Hi folks.

We are headed to the Breezes at Jibacoa on Dec 10. Never been before although I have fished in Las Salinas on the south shore.

There seem to be no actual flats in the Jibacoa area that would hold bonefish. However, there seem to be lot of fish in the shallows and an older post here said there is possibility of tarpon.

Should I bring my heavy saltwater fly rod? (Maybe a silly question.☺) What can I expect. Is there anyone locally who can take me of can I walk and wade alone?

Any information about fly fishing here is appreciated.

Regards,

CAS

1. Re: Bonefishing/flyfishing off Breezes at Jibacoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz del Norte