We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there anything there?

Rotherham
Level Contributor
18 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Is there anything there?

Hi,We are looking at booking the Belvedere Hotel and wondering if there is anything nearby. We're going allinclusive so hope to spend most the around the pool,but its nice too be able to have a a walk on an evening.

Is there any resturants, bars,shops etc.Or is it basically a hotel with nothing about. I know theres a regular bus but hoping theres something within walking distance to do on an evening!

If your reading this and you've been please reply to me!! Any info appreciated ;-)

Thank you

UK
Level Contributor
438 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there anything there?

Hi, not stayed at the Belvedere but have seen it. It is rather remote as it's at the top of a steep hill on route to Genova. At the bottom of the hill is Cala Mayor, where there are some bars and restaurants and, of course, the beach. Be warned though, it is a steep walk back up again! The bus which stops opposite the hotel takes you through Genova, where there are few nice restaurants, and then onwards to Palma. If I remember rightly the journey to Palma takes aound half an hour but doesn't run much after 9.00 p.m.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there anything there?

The hotel is nice but not in the greatest location.

San Agustin itself is rather run down.

3. Re: Is there anything there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 24, 2010
Get answers to your questions about San Agustin
More San Agustin Topics