We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is the website corrupted? google issues warning!

Which Gamboa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
is the website corrupted? google issues warning!

I tried to visit teh gamboa resort website www.gamboaresort.com and google said it is harmful to my computer!

does anyone know if im being directed to wrong site?

I was hoping to see if there are any package deals that are better than just booking a room via expedia, etc.

also does anyone know if I have to pay to park my rental car there. I was thinking about renting a car in Pcity and driving out to gamboa and then to valle de anton. is this crazy?

thx

CDY
Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
Level Contributor
3,686 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is the website corrupted? google issues warning!

I have not run into any hotel that charges for parking in Panama, it has been a few years since I was there but Gamboa did not then,

No problem driving from Gamboa to El valle about 2 hours

2. Re: is the website corrupted? google issues warning!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, June 05, 2011