We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evenings in June

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Evenings in June

We are planning on visiting near the end of June.

I am now a little concerned it may be too quiet at night.

We have young children (7+9) so we are not looking for discos or karaoke but don't want it too quiet either.

I am a bit concerned as I have read a few comments on here about it being very quiet at night, especially in the bars.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evenings in June

Should be coming up to peak season and getting busy, been last week in June for 3 weeks and it was perfect!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evenings in June

thanks

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evenings in June

There is something to keep all members of the family happy. Yes the resort is fairly LOW KEY but there is something for all. The range of activities for the very younger element may be small but on the other hand there is choice of entertainment the whole family can enjoy, it is great. To watch young chidren joining in dancing to "Zorba" is worth it's weight in gold. Sorry to say, once you have visited the resort, regardless of where you stay, YOU WILL RETURN.

Colin.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evenings in June

Thanks Colin.

We are booked up for Dinas Paradise. Very much looking forward to it.

5. Re: Evenings in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
Recent Conversations