We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights to corfu

Which Agios Gordios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
flights to corfu

Hello,

Can anyone offer some advice please? Have just booked a return visit to the Sea Breeze in 2013 but this time we are booking independantly . I have priced flights from Birmingham - although would prefer Cardiff or Bristol - and am ready to book but should I? Easy jet flights haven't been released yet - will they be considerably cheaper? Should I wait and see or will the Thomas Cook ones go up in the mean time? I know these are difficult questions to answer but just looking for your experience and advice?

Thank you in advance!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights to corfu

EJ SHOULD be cheaper than TC as long as you book them as soon as they come out imho.

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights to corfu

Wait for EJ, as long as you book them when they are released.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
192 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights to corfu

Easyjet have announced flights today from Bristol only up until June 14 2013 at the mo - hope that helps

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights to corfu

Thanks very much for all your opinions and for letting me know about the released tickets up to June. We are flying end of July so I am trying to check regularly to catch those tickets as soon as they are released. Thanks again.

5. Re: flights to corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios