We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watersports

Which Agios Gordios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
453 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Watersports

Hi, Can anyone please tell me if there are any watersports in Agios Gordios, especially those parachute thing's, if so would my 14 year old granddaughter be able to go on one or is there a minimum age limit, and also any idea of prices.

Thanks

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watersports

Water ski-ing, ringo's and I think canoes. Cant remember if they have a para glide thingy. They do jump from the mountain overlooking the resort and somehow land on the beach though, with shute.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
453 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watersports

Thanks Ziggysboy, do you know if theres an age minimum?

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Watersports

The guys hang out in the Ark Bar I think, wait for the right wind and drive up to the top.Pop in for a beer and ask, nice excuse for a cold beer lol.

4. Re: Watersports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios