We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite at Aquis Aghois Gordios Hotel?

Peterborough
Level Contributor
29 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Suite at Aquis Aghois Gordios Hotel?

We are staying at one of the suties, has anyone got any further details/information about the details and are they better than a standard room?

Many thanks

Edited: 1:44 am, June 30, 2011
Peterborough
Level Contributor
29 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suite at Aquis Aghois Gordios Hotel?

We are staying at one of the suties, has anyone got any further details/information about the rooms and are they better than a standard room?

Many thanks

Edited: 1:45 am, June 30, 2011
norfolk
Level Contributor
75 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suite at Aquis Aghois Gordios Hotel?

I think the Suites have a separate bedroom and most are in the bungalows a little way from the main building. I think some are house in the main building also. Apparently the views from the main building are preferable to the bungalows. Have you checked the hotels website aquisresorts.com/aquisresorts/aquis-agios-go…

This info is only from what I have picked up as I due to stay there for the first time this month

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,358 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suite at Aquis Aghois Gordios Hotel?

Hi there

I stayed at this hotel last year, although I booked the basic room in the main hotel, when we got there we had the restaurants air con units outside our bedroom so we complained and were moved to one of the bungalows, as it was the only other accomodation available

The bungalow was good, with a seperate bedroom, small bathroom and living room, the view we had was good of the beach, and the balcony was huge...the only down side may be if you arent that fit, or have a problem walking - as it was a bit of walk back to the room everytime, but we didnt mind that. Distance wise many of the bungalows are located on the drive into the hotel, so a couple of mins walk into the main hotels, but we were happy as the bungalows are nearer the village where we spent more time than the hotel...

Kent
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Suite at Aquis Aghois Gordios Hotel?

Hi, If you check on the hotels own website it gives details of the suites. It depends if you are staying ina suite main building or a suite bungalow? Check on your booking form as it should say it.

My daughter and I are going tomorrow and also staying in a suite main building - they seem to be quite a high standard. I know you get bathrobes and fruit! My husband and I went in May and stayed in a normal room, which we thought was absolutely beautiful!

I hope you have a wonderful time. when are you going?

Best Wishes

5. Re: Suite at Aquis Aghois Gordios Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
Recent Conversations