We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquis Agios Gordios, checkout times flying to Gatwick

Which Agios Gordios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
norfolk
Level Contributor
60 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Aquis Agios Gordios, checkout times flying to Gatwick

Can anyone tell me what the prices are like for late checkout rooms?

We have realised that we will be "homeless" for 16 hours due to our flights not leaving until the early hours of the next morning.

Is there a room suitable to store suitcases SECURELY?

What have other people done in this situation?

Thanks in advance

norfolk
Level Contributor
60 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquis Agios Gordios, checkout times flying to Gatwick

Also I have been informed that unlike Aquis in Crete where we stayed last year,

Agios G does not provide any AI after checkout, up until departure, is this really the case?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
219 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquis Agios Gordios, checkout times flying to Gatwick

There is a room for your luggage, we left last friday. A/i is not available after 12 noon on checkout day, but as they dont check when you go to the bar or restaurant I dont see a problem there. There are now no bands and you dont show your room card.

UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aquis Agios Gordios, checkout times flying to Gatwick

We were there recently, returned home last week. At our welcome meeting we were definitely told that all inclusive continued right up until the departure transfer arrived. We didn't need a late check out room but I recall being told that the cost was 50 euro and it could not be confirmed until the morning of departure.

Whilst we were there, guests who had checked out at mid day but who had flights late at night certainly used the AI right up until departure and as the reply above states no checks are made so it would be unlikely that staff would know if you had checked out or not. In the two weeks we were at the hotel, not once were we asked to show our room key card at any or the bars or in the restaurant.

4. Re: Aquis Agios Gordios, checkout times flying to Gatwick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, May 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios