We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adult only

Which Agios Gordios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colchester,Essex,Uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
adult only

Hi, my husband and I are staying a this hotel 25th april for one week, I have read in the reviews about it being full of swingers! anyone care to comment on this? thanks

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: adult only

Swingers?? LOL well good luck with that one as most of the peeps I have seen coming/going to the hotel are over 50 some into their 60's!!

blackpool
Level Contributor
318 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: adult only

hi there, was quite a while sinse we went and i can tell you, no swingers, and no over exposed bodys whilst sun bathing. it was just a normal hotel, with normal night life , nothing rude or blue !

Colchester,Essex,Uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: adult only

thanx for your reply phew!!! I read some of the reviews and they seem to have a different opinion....by the way we are in our 50's and are not over the hill yet LOL .....not into swinging though!

Colchester,Essex,Uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: adult only

thank you for your reply some what relieved though just looking forward to a nice relaxing holiday

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: adult only

Enjoy your holiday in the village, be sure to try some of the excellent Tavernas and bars.

Colchester,Essex,Uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: adult only

1st time in corfu really looking forward to it and will try out local bars etc for def thanks

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
Level Contributor
11,185 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: adult only

Must have missed them then !!!! LOL, was at the hotel last June for week. Agree with ziggyboy there are some lovely tavernas in the village and if you fancy a drink after your meal then look for "Robins Nest" for a real fun evening.

Colchester,Essex,Uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: adult only

thanks for your info certainly will, I reckon that the guys who thought they saw swingers either don't know what they are looking at or they were at another hotel!

Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: adult only

Hi,

We're in the same situation as you...we've booked to stay here in June with my mum & dad!!!I was just reading the reviews tonight & started to panic!can you do me a HUGE favour & let me know how you got on please?!xx

Colchester,Essex,Uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: adult only

sure will, hope its going to be ok ha ha only 19 days to go!!!

Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
Recent Conversations