We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stevens on the Hill

Which Agios Gordios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chelmsford
Level Contributor
50 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Stevens on the Hill

I am booking Stevens 2. Does anyone know what its like?

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stevens on the Hill

There is one block I wouldn't want to stay in, as it overlooks another building, which when we were there was in the process of having work done on it. It's the block over the road from the main taverna, and I can't remember the number of it. I would opt for rooms above the taverna. Read all the reviews on here and on the Agni forum; I am sure there is a thread about this somewhere.

Carrickfergus...
Level Contributor
1 post
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stevens on the Hill

We stayed in Stevens 2 and it was fine, yes there is an unfinished block and there was no one working on it when we were out there, it really wasn't a problem, Above the taverna is fine but more noisy in the height of the season. We had a fabulous time everybody was very friendly without being in your face.

Stevens 2 is much more peaceful and we would definitely recommend it.

3. Re: Stevens on the Hill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 04, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
Recent Conversations